commons-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Henning <joerg.henn...@spectos.com>
Subject Re: [MATH] Strange issue with FDistribution
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:43:09 GMT
I already took Brents solution from JIRA and subclassed the
FDistribution from 1.2, to avoid using the svn version of commons.math.

It works as far as I see, the results match our reference calculations.
I do not understand too much of that mathematical theory, I just ported
some algorithm from PHP (*douh*) ;-)

Thanks for all help, you do great work here, regards

Joerg