commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anna Klisiewicz" <anna.klisiew...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SCXML <datamodel> and data structures
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 02:00:14 GMT
Tkank you Rahul for answer. I am sorry but I have to ask you for more
explicit answer as I read the documentation and I still do not really know
how to initialize those data stractures. I whish there were more examples
avaliable...

What should I do inside sxml code like:

<datamodel>
    <data>
        <data1></data1>
        <data2></data2>
    </data>
</datamodel>

if I want data1 and data2 to be stacks.

2008/8/19 Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>

> <http://commons.apache.org/scxml/guide/contexts-evaluators.html>
> To summarize, each context is populated by a combination of:
>  * <data> elements at the corresponding location in the SCXML document
>  * programmatic population using data structures that make sense to
> the EL in use -- via Context#set(String, Object)

What the Contex corresponds to? How to set it to point on data1 or data2.
What is the "String" and "Object" in this case?
I would like to use jsp and what would you advise, jsp or jexl?

Thank you in advance,
Anna