commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian McCloud <mauvecl...@mauvecloud.net>
Subject Saving and loading gui form data
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:25:40 GMT
I've been looking for a library to load and save gui form data (such as for an options dialog).
I might be able to subclass DynaBean (from the BeanUtils library) to make an "aggregate" DynaBean
that encapsulates bean properties from several other objects, and use the Configuration library
to deal with saving and loading, but I was hoping somebody might know of an existing open-source
library (even if not in Apache) that is closer to what I'm looking for, or could explain a
better way of doing this with existing Apache Commons classes.

((mauvecloud))