commons-user mailing list archives

From Marco Geirola <m.geir...@set-network.com>
Subject HttpClient SSL AUTHENTICATION
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:14:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm tring to connect to a server over HTTPS protocol but I cannot
authenticate the client.
I can reach the server through a proxy without authentication, but the
result is that the remote server doesn't accept my connection.

This in my code:

    {
        HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
        client.getParams().setAuthenticationPreemptive(true);
        client.getHostConfiguration().setProxy("proxyHost", 80);

        Credentials defaultcreds = new
UsernamePasswordCredentials("login", "pwd");
        client.getState().setCredentials(new AuthScope("remotehost",
433, AuthScope.ANY_REALM), defaultcreds);

        GetMethod httpget = new GetMethod("https://remotehost/service");
        httpget.getParams().setCookiePolicy(CookiePolicy.RFC_2109);
        httpget.setDoAuthentication(true);

        try
        {
            client.executeMethod(httpget);
            System.out.println(httpget.getStatusLine());
        }
        finally
        {
            httpget.releaseConnection();