commons-user mailing list archives

From Harald Finster <hfins...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [JXPATH] getting Containers in iteration (additional info)
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:09:19 GMT
Hello again,

I would just like to add  an other observation:

If I add
 Map<T,T> map ;
to my 'Book', I get the 'expected' result for the map property ,
i.e. iterating with "/*" as XPath results in the following:

title      = "Book Title"
authors[1] = "First Author"
authors[2] = "Second Author"
map        = {key1=value1, key2=value2, key3=value3}

This looks somewhat inconsistent to me?

Greetings Harald

--
Dr.-Ing. Harald Finster / Aachen Germany
http://www.finster-stahlart.de industrial history and architecture