commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Niederwieser <pnied...@gmail.com>
Subject JavaFlow: Prevent method from being instrumented
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 16:26:43 GMT

Hi,

is there a way to prevent a method from being instrumented by JavaFlow? I'm
asking because most of my methods are not pausable (i.e.
Continuation.suspend() won't ever be called from inside these methods), yet
they are still being instrumented. I fear this will have an adverse effect
on processing time and memory usage (bloated class files and Continuation
objects). Memory usage is of particular concern because I'm also serializing
Continuation objects to disk.

Cheers,
Peter