commons-user mailing list archives

From Auboiron Cédric <...@experian-prologia.fr>
Subject [betwixt] PropertySuppressionStrategy : filter based on previously class explored
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:00:29 GMT
Hello,

I need to specialize the strategy of supression of elements in fonction of
the different previous element that have been explored.

I try to use a PropertySuppressionStrategy but we just have access to the
current element.

Here is an example of code :

Class class

public class Class1 {

            private Class2 name1;

public class Class2 {

            private Class3 name2;

            private Class3 name3;

public class Class3 {

            private String name4;

I am doing my filter by parametrisation and I describe all the fields I need
like that :

I want the field :

Class1.name1.name2.name4

I don't want the field :

Class1.name1.name3.name4

So, in order to excluse "Class1.name1.name3.name4", I need to knwow that the
name of the attribut of "Class3" in the class "Class2" is "name3" and not
"name2". Its seems to be impossible because in the
PropertySuppressionStrategy, we just have acces to the class containing the
property, class of the property, and name of the property.

Any idea ?

Regards.

Cédric