commons-user mailing list archives

From Auboiron Cédric <...@experian-prologia.fr>
Subject [betwixt] Conversion of Calendar in String / Information about TypeBindingStrategy
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:10:52 GMT

Hello every one !

I am discovering betwixt and I didn’t find how to solve my problem.

I convert a Bean in XML that have an attribut of the Class Calendar. I want
that betwixt considere Calendar as a simple type and convert it in the
format YYYY-MM-DD.

But betwixt consider Calendar as a Complex type...

Here is the XML I want :

  <DataEdition>

    <dateEdition>2008-08-13</dateEdition>

  </DataEdition>

And here is the XML I have :

  <DataEdition>

    <dateEdition>

      <time>2008-08-13</time>

    </dateEdition>

  </DataEdition>

I found a similar message here :

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg08403.html

But I didn't find in the javadoc, wiki ... how to use TypeBindingStrategy
and register it in a BeanWriter.

Any help would be … helpfull

Cedric