commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] How to use operations
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:38:25 GMT
What I'm getting at is that if you stick to the VFS public API (the
FileObject interface), you should have a pretty good idea of what
operations are available across the different implementations.  Of
course, some implementations don't support all operations (HTTP can't
give you a directory listing for instance).