commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Modifying / Creating zip archives
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:25:03 GMT
It is planned - VFS has old code in its base.
When compress (sandbox) is redesigned, tested and accepted,
VFs will depend on that. Compress currently has some remove-functions now,
which you can see here:
http://projects.grobmeier.de/compress-redesign-draft1.zip
http://projects.grobmeier.de/compress-redesign.git/