commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Adding 7-zip support
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:23:26 GMT
Hi Pierre,

if you are interested in writing 7-zip support, you may implement this in
the compress-lib, which is currently beeing redesigned:
http://projects.grobmeier.de/compress-redesign.git/
or: http://projects.grobmeier.de/compress-redesign-draft1.zip

The zip support from VFS is only temporary there - later VFS shall depend on
commons-compress.
If you want to help, just setup your own GIT repos and go ahead :-)
Best,
Chris