commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] transaction-element as an child of parallel-element ignored (bug ?)
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 02:34:29 GMT
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Daniel Schwager
<Daniel.Schwager@dtnet.de> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> sorry - it's me again ...
>
> The current SCXML draft http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#parallel
> allows me to use transitions as an child of parallel-element.
>
> If I try this, the SCXML implemention ignores this transition.
>
> Maybe also a little bug ?

<snip/>

Yes, in as much as not being implemented is a bug :-) This is another
addition in the latest Working Draft which we haven't gotten to yet.

Can you open an improvement in JIRA? Please attach the smallest test
case (test SCXML documents are good, but if you can attach a complete
JUnit test case that'd be even better -- see the src/test tree for
existing tests for the codebase, you could name this one
transitions-05.xml and place it here [1], for example).

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/

> Regards
> Danny
>
> **** Start engagingTest()
> go now
> WARN - Ignoring element <transition> in namespace "http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
at null:6:52 and digester match "scxml/parallel/transition"