commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Schwager" <Daniel.Schwa...@dtnet.de>
Subject AW: [SCXML] Question save/restore state of FSM
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:14:34 GMT
> I will point out that this doesn't persist some interesting bits such
> as (not a complete list):
>
>  * Histories (i.e. if you use <history>)
>  * Contexts other than the root context (i.e. if you use <cs:var>
etc.)
>  * Invokers (i.e. if you use <invoke>)

I saw these hints while scanning your code (-:
At the moment, it works - if I use starting history-functionality,
I will recode the persistence as you suggested ..

> >  Danny from softwaredemo.de (running SCXML inside ;)
>
> Cool, if you want to be listed in the "Who is using it?" section on
> the Commons SCXML homepage [1] (see bottom of page), post (on this
> list) a link and a descriptive sentence about the use to go with it.

Sure - please wait until we launch the service (in about 1-2 weeks).
If you want, I can integrate your SCXML later in our netbeans-6.1
running on opensolaris
for the community on softwaredemo.de (-:

Regards
Danny