commons-user mailing list archives

From Frank van der Kleij <kl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] How to use operations
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:22:40 GMT

Thanks, it helped! I can now retrieve details about the operations. I have two more questions
that perhaps you can help me with though I admit that perhaps there is no straight answer.

1. Do you have any mechanism in mind to give feedback on the result of the operation?
2. Should the FileOperations.getOperations() method return a list of interfaces or a list
of implementing classes?

Thanks,

Frank