commons-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Chastagner <schyz...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] Modifying / Creating zip archives
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:36:08 GMT

Yes TrueZip works pretty well, even if the system limits may be reached when scanning large
amount of files.
But TrueZip development seems to be abandonned for some time now...

Well, Truezip does the trick but I think having a more general library would be nicer (and
something maybe more reliable on time-basis).