commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] How to use operations
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:41:11 GMT
Hi!
> 1. Do you have any mechanism in mind to give feedback on the result of the operation?

Not yet, this is all work in progress. But probably changing the
FileOperation interface to
ProcessReturn process()
and add a new ProcessReturn interface with.
boolean isCorrect();
int getReturnCode();

> 2. Should the FileOperations.getOperations() method return a list of interfaces or a
list of implementing classes?

Also not that easy to answer. At the moment I think we should return a
list of interfaces as a concrete implementation might implement
different interfaces.

Ok, no I am on vacation for two weeks. I hope this is sufficient for
now, I'll catch up after my vacation with your current status. I am
looking forward to it :-)

Ciao,
Mario