commons-user mailing list archives

From Yannick <yann1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about TestUtils.chiSquare
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 03:52:41 GMT
Hello,

I'm wondering why the chi-square test has this API:

chiSquareTest(double[] expected, long[] observed)

-
I would think the type of expected and observed should be the same (for
example, both double, like in the situation I have, where my series
consists of purchase amounts on a website under two different
conditions).

Am I missing something trivial? Why is there no chiSquareTest(double[] expected, double[]
observed) test?

Thanks!

Yannick