commons-user mailing list archives

From hardik patel <hardik2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Dynamic property loading.( configuration )
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:00:03 GMT
Hi,

For dynamic property loading I have implemented the apache AbstractFileConfiguration with
FileChangedReloadingStrategy.
FileChangedReloadingStrategy reloading strategy is triggered by its associated configuration
whenever properties are  accessed. It then checks the configuration file's last modification
date  and causes a reload if this has changed.

I want a RELOAD event to be generated as soon as properties file changed, w/o accessing the
property.
Is this possible ?? or is there any way to do this in commons configurations.

Awaiting response.

regards,
Hardik