commons-user mailing list archives

From snpuvi <snp...@gmail.com>
Subject [VFS] Files Last modified time
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:57:42 GMT

Hi,

How can I find the actual, file created/modified time using FTP schema.
When I used FTP schema to find the files's last modified time returns the
same time for closely created files. But When I checked the modified time on
the file properties( Windows XP)  showed few seconds differences between the
files.
(works fine with SMB schema)

FileSystemManager fsManager = VFS.getManager();
FileObject ftpFile = fsManager.resolveFile("ftp://User:Pass@host/ftpShare");
FileObject[] file = ftpFile.findFiles(new MyFileSelector("my pattern"));

for (int i=0; i< file.length;i++)
{
    System.out.println(" last updated time
"+file[i].getContent().getLastModifiedTime());
}