commons-user mailing list archives

From ribbey101 <sbl...@tsgrp.com>
Subject How to write a HierarchicalConfiguration to the file system?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:02:08 GMT

Hi,

We have a spring-based web application which loads an apache commons
HierarchicalConfiguration at application startup from a config.xml. We would
like to be able to make changes to the HierarchicalConfiguration and then
write it back to an xml on the filesystem.

I see a lot of information about loading the xml into memory, but haven't
seen much about writing it back out to a filesystem. If someone could give
me some tips on what I should use or where to look, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Shana