commons-user mailing list archives

From "Javier Rodríguez Escolar" <javiesco...@gmail.com>
Subject SCXML Listeners
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:10:26 GMT
Hello,

I was just starting to use your SCXML implementation and I have noticed that
if I use a SCXMLListener to perform some actions whenever some concrete
states are entered, the onEntry method is called after all the actions
specified on the <onentry/> element have been done. Due to the nature of my
specific use case I would prefer the onEntry method on the Listener to be
called before executing the onentry actions, so my questions are: is there
any reason for this behavior? is there any way to put my code when a state
is entered and before to the execution of the onentry actions?

Thanks,

Javi.