commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons SCXML 0.8 Released
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:40:13 GMT
On 6/11/08, Ouyang, Landon - ES/RDR -Gil <> wrote:
> Is the latest version of Commons SCXML compatible with the new W3C draft
>  of SCXML released on May 16, 2008? For example, the "initialstate"
>  attribute is now "initial".

The particular change you mention as an example shouldn't be much work
(probably only needs the corresponding getter + setter). If there are
others you'd like to draw our attention to, please start a new thread
or open an issue with notes and/or patches in JIRA [1]. Thanks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message