commons-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow & OSGi: success story
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 12:16:55 GMT
> I'm not using Cocoon. I'm developing an Eclipse-based IDE.

Bah ...sorry - thought you posted on the cocoon user lists. The lack
of sleep :)

> BTW, Javaflow really needs compilation instructions on the site.

It uses maven ...what instructions do you need for that? :)

  mvn install

> It did not compile with the latest version of Asm library.

Well, the default instrumentation uses BCEL anyway (at least still).
The problem always was that the ASM guys were never very quick in
getting their releases into the maven repositories. But it should be
not too hard to upgrade it to the latest release - if available.

> I personally got a compiled version with all prerequisites offered
> by Swing Continuations project (http://www.exploringexcellence.com/swingcontinuations/download.html

> ). That's Swing Continuations 0.9, but I don't know which version of
> Javaflow.

Bah! ...I didn't even know about that project. How come so many people
use javaflow but never tell.
I wish a few more of them would actually tell and help to grow a
community.

cheers
--
Torsten