commons-user mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <d...@trongus.com>
Subject Re: JEXL expression with array
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:09:24 GMT
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking here.

So you have the following statements in JEXL:

 a.b.c = 1
 a.b.d = 2
 a.b.d = 3
 a.c = 4

Is that right?

And you want to know if you can make:

"a.b.d" return 2 and "a.b.c[0]" return 1?

--
dIon Gillard
There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always