commons-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Accola" <matt.acc...@empowermx.com>
Subject [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:35:39 GMT
Is JXPath still an active project?  I see the last release was 1.2 in
August 2004.  I see 46 of 46 JIRA issues for the 1.3 release have been
marked completed but no official 1.3 release.

Is the nightly build stable enough for production use.

The issue I am facing is that I am experiencing what appears to be a
concurrency issue with JXPath and would like to test if the patches
applied to 1.3 resolve the issue.

Confidentiality Notice:
This E-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named
herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this E-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply E-mail or telephone at (218) 723-7887
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail, and any printout thereof.