commons-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Moore" <fred.moor...@gmail.com>
Subject Status on Commons Net 2.0 FTPSClient (FTP/S Client): completeness, compliance & maturity
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:01:03 GMT
Hi folks,

I just discovered a little gem of an FTP/S Client extremely well hidden in
Apache-land, I'm talking about the FTP/S Client support provided within the
context of Commons Net 2.0.

Unfortunately all I came up with right now is with an URL with the SVN
source repository, without any other precious side info such as:

1\ FTP/S Client completeness, RFCs compliance, maturity
2\ FTP/S Client Roadmap
3\ Release status
4\ Wiki
5\ Downloadable builds

Can someone shed some light on this? ...war stories and references to
successful adoptions in project also welcome

Moreover can someone recommend any particular snapshot/tag of the codebase
which "every one but me" knows it can be trusted more than the others (I'm
after compliance and stability more than bleeding edge features).

TIA for any help you can provide,
FM