commons-user mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [jxpath] JXPath 1.3 Status
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:29:53 GMT
Search the myfaces dev email list archives. The release candidates will
have been posted on a developer's site; they are deliberately not
uploaded to the world-wide mirrors as it would be a waste of bandwidth
and disk space to mirror them.

Or check out the source from svn and build it. No destabilising changes
are going in while the release work is in progress, so trunk is fairly safe.

Regards,
Simon