commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: VFS problem with StaticUserAuthenticator
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:04:39 GMT
Hi Stephan!
> i just wanted to do the same, but it seems that i'm too stupid. how do
> you "add yourself as a developer". i found no related links, neither
> on the page you mentioned nor on the vfs homepage. sorry!
You aren't an Apache Commiter yet, no?

You have to become an Apache Commons Committer first which requires to
send patches and being active on the ML for a while.
And there are a lot of bugs to fix for VFS waiting in JIRA, so if you
would like to join, feel free to pick them up and attach patches where
missing :-)

Ciao,
Mario