commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: VFS problem with StaticUserAuthenticator
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:38:57 GMT
>> Are there thoughts on doing a new release.  We really need webdav
>> working in
>> VFS and the core VFS code in the sandbox just doesn't work.  One
>> simple test
> it would be great if you as a commons-vfs-comitter could replace slide
> with webdavclient4j and make it part of the core instead of being in i
> separate sandbox.
What we can do is to take the webdavclient4j vfs provider over to
apache. But I don't want to take the webdavclient4j core over as VFS is
enough work to do already and I don't see enough developers around here
maintaining that codebase then.
There are already too few for vfs alone :-(

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message