commons-user mailing list archives

From "John B. Moore" <...@esonicspider.com>
Subject Re: Turning off commons logging
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 01:38:28 GMT
simon.kitching@chello.at wrote:

> Is this problem occurring when you run your webapp from the commandline,
> or are you always running it from within JBuilder?

For testing only.. in production it runs on Apache/Tomcat combination on
CentOS..

If you are always
> using JBuilder, then maybe JBuilder sets up some odd classloader
> hierarchy that includes a log4j config file from jbuilder itself..

I doubt that, been using JBuilder since v1 so I'm pretty familiar with
what it does.. (and does not) ..do..

I'll keep researching this as I have time, the short term problem has be
"hacked" into a solution that I can live with for now..

Thanks again for you assistance..

John..