commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons-Compress status?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 07:50:59 GMT
It's not showing much sign of activity.

Looking at the errors, it's not obvious to me what the problem is. For
some reason when it untars things they are coming out at a larger size
than they should. If I hang onto the tmp files and untar manually they
are the correct size, so it'll need more digging to figure out what
the problem is.

Hen