commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mircea Zahan" <mza...@adaptive.ro>
Subject FileUpload - ServletFileUpload.parseRequest() returning empty list
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:36:33 GMT
Hi everybody.

Maybe this question has been already asked,
but since there is no mail archive search facility,
I will ask it (again?).

I copy-pasted (for the sake of corectness) the code
from the tutorial in my own servlet's doPost method:

FileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();
ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory);
List items = upload.parseRequest(request);

Before jumping, I did read the FAQ. The first question there
is my issue. But it has an answer which is vague at best.
"This most commonly happens when the request has already
been parsed, or processed in some other way".
Well, my tomcat is .... naked. It has no filters, no other servlets.
Who could steal my files? I'm cooking my brains on this since
yesterday with no luck. :(

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Mircea.