commons-user mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <nabble.robmo...@xoxy.net>
Subject Re: [vfs] SFTP Provider and Daemon Threads?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:38:36 GMT

I might suggest removing the ant build if you don't plan on supporting it
since it's broken now. Also, the instructions on building with maven on the
web site might be made clearer since now it advises using the jar goal (this
could be ignorance to common maven practice on my part but it wouldn't help
to spell it out for those of us who are still kicking it old school with
ant).

Thanks,

Rob