commons-user mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <nabble.robmo...@xoxy.net>
Subject Re: [vfs] SFTP Provider and Daemon Threads?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:32:20 GMT

I appreciate your willingness to do this but I'm happy to do the maven build
instead -- I just was having problems getting it to work so went with the
existing ant build. I just made another attempt with maven and it worked so
I probably wasn't calling the right goal -- I was trying jar:jar but it
didn't work. It seems  install is the proper goal.

Thanks,

Rob