commons-user mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <>
Subject Re: [vfs] SFTP Provider and Daemon Threads?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:53:53 GMT

Since this change requires a newer version of jsch then the one used to build
the project, will it be updated as well (0.1.39 is the latest)? I'm trying
to build a snapshot and it fails with:

cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method setDaemonThread(boolean)
    [javac] location: class com.jcraft.jsch.Session
    [javac]             session.setDaemonThread(true);
    [javac]                    ^

jwcarman wrote:
> I went ahead and committed it.  It was a one-line change.  So, it'll
> be easy to back out if you so desire.  But, in my application, it
> solved the hanging problem.  So, I resolved/closed the JIRA issue.

Sent from the Commons - User mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message