commons-user mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <nabble.robmo...@xoxy.net>
Subject Re: [vfs] SFTP Provider and Daemon Threads?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:53:53 GMT

Since this change requires a newer version of jsch then the one used to build
the project, will it be updated as well (0.1.39 is the latest)? I'm trying
to build a snapshot and it fails with:

[javac]
/home/rmoore/tmp/0613/vfs/core/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/vfs/provider/sftp/SftpClientFactory.java:209:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method setDaemonThread(boolean)
    [javac] location: class com.jcraft.jsch.Session
    [javac]             session.setDaemonThread(true);
    [javac]                    ^

Thanks,

Rob