commons-user mailing list archives

From jharrop <ja...@plutext.org>
Subject Re: VFS problem with StaticUserAuthenticator
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:12:07 GMT

Yes James, if you'd like to mavenize the webdavclient4j build for us, then
please be our guest :).  It'd definitely be appreciated. Otherwise, I can
probably find time to do it myself in a week or so.

We do have a bit of a chicken and the egg problem, in that webdavclient4j
uses HC 3.x, but to do that, it needs VFS to use the same HC (which only
requires that VFS-74 be applied).  It'd be great if that could make it into
the next VFS point release.

So I'd settle for VFS 74 being applied in HEAD; and mavenizing the
webdavclient4j build myself.

VFS-74: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-74

cheers

Jason