commons-user mailing list archives

From jwcarman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: VFS problem with StaticUserAuthenticator
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:05:37 GMT

Are there thoughts on doing a new release.  We really need webdav working in
VFS and the core VFS code in the sandbox just doesn't work.  One simple test
(connecting to a webdav directory and listing its contents) doesn't work out
of the box.  I can't get the webdavclient4j webdav vfs provider to work
either.  I get an IllegalStateException ("this should not happen").