commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FileUpload - ServletFileUpload.parseRequest() returning empty list
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:28:26 GMT
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Mircea Zahan <mzahan@adaptive.ro> wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> Maybe this question has been already asked, but since there is no mail
> archive search facility

Huh?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/
http://commons.markmail.org/
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@commons.apache.org/
http://marc.info/?l=jakarta-commons-user&r=1&w=2
http://www.nabble.com/Commons---User-f319.html
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.user

None of those work for you??

> ,I will ask it (again?).
>
> I copy-pasted (for the sake of corectness) the code
> from the tutorial in my own servlet's doPost method:
>
> FileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();
> ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory);
> List items = upload.parseRequest(request);
>

> Before jumping, I did read the FAQ. The first question there
> is my issue. But it has an answer which is vague at best.
> "This most commonly happens when the request has already
> been parsed, or processed in some other way".
> Well, my tomcat is .... naked. It has no filters, no other servlets.
> Who could steal my files? I'm cooking my brains on this since
> yesterday with no luck. :(
>

> Any suggestion is appreciated.

Well, you haven't told us what you have already tried, what you have
verified, and what approach you have taken to tracking down the problem, so
we wouldn't really know where to start with helping you out.

--
Martin Cooper