commons-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Fischer <mistuwefisc...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Telnet] how to determine the prompt?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:36:52 GMT
Hi Erik,

thanks for that, I had a look at the tlntadmn tool and it is quite useful. However, one needs
control over the Telnet Server. Would you know a way to overcome the cursor addressing codes
when no access to tlntadmn is possible?
Do these codes follow some kind of standard or pattern?

Thanks and best regards,
Uwe

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I recognized some kind of "control characters" in the response of the Windows Telnet Server.
It looks like this:

> >  [2;1HMicrosoft Telnet Server.
> >  [4;1HD:\Users\username>
> >  [5;1H [K [6;1H [K [7;1H [K [8;1H [K [9;1H [K [10;1H [K [11;1H [K [12;1H [K [13;1H
[K [14;1H [K [15;1H [K [16;1H [K [17;1H [K [18;1H [K [19;1H [K [20;1H [K [21;1H [K [22;1H
[K [23;1H [K [24;1H [K [25;1H [K [4;17H