commons-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Fischer <mistuwefisc...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Telnet] how to determine the prompt?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:43:31 GMT
Hello Pierre,

how would you do that for a Windows Telnet Server?

Another question I have is also related to the Windows Telnet Server implementation. I recognized
some kind of "control characters" in the response of the Windows Telnet Server. It looks like
this:

Microsoft Telnet Server.
D:\Users\username>

Does anybody know its meaning and how to get rid of these control characters to get a "clean"
output?

Thanks and best regards,
Mitja