commons-user mailing list archives

From Arne Dieckmann <arne.dieckm...@rub.de>
Subject Re: stiff integration problem
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:43:58 GMT
Hi Luc,

thanks for you immediate reply. I know the odeToJava package, but I do
not really like the style of the code that much. Anyhow, this seems to
be the only available solution right now. Will there also be a Bader-
Deuflhard or Gear algorithm in version 2.0? Can you give a rough
estimate of the time when 2.0 will be available (+- 1 year)?

Arne