commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ylva Degerfeldt" <ylva.degerfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading unicode characters from a form in multipart/form-data format
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 15:00:22 GMT
Hello again,

Thank you, Jason for wanting to help me, but I'm afraid it still is
not working. (I've taken a few days off. That's why I haven't answered
earlier.)

I downloaded your commons-uploads.jar, removed the old
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar from my project and added your version of
the jar to my project but it still is not possible to save Swedish
letters from fields in the multipart/form-data form.
Are you sure you solved it?
If you think so, could you please tell me more about how you solved it
and if I have to do anything other than adding your jar to libraries
(I'm using Netbeans 5.5.1) to make it work?

It seems though that you Might have misinterpreted me. I don't have a
problem with when the file name contains unicode characters. It's when
you have an additional field of the type "text" in the same form (like
I have for the name of a person), and unicode characters (Swedish
characters) are submitted from that field.

Hoping to get more help!

Thanks anyway, Jason!

/Ylva