commons-user mailing list archives

From Roland Roberts <rol...@astrofoto.org>
Subject Re: [cli2] Negative number arguments seen as options
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 02:51:12 GMT
James Carman wrote:
> Why the leading space inside the quote?

The first part of the answer was and is NO.  Quoting does not help.
Single quotes, double quotes, backslashes, nada, nothing, zip, zilch, no
effect.

The second part of the answer was IF I DO and put the quote at the
beginning, then the parser does not consider it to be an option, but it
fails to convert to an integer.

Quoting doesn't help.

roland

--