commons-user mailing list archives

From "e_slippy@yahoo.it" <e_sli...@yahoo.it>
Subject [EMAIL] Problem send Html email
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 19:20:35 GMT
Hi folks,

I just started using commons-email 1.1 and I'm trying the examples of the User Guide.
I'm trying to send the email as in the example in a web application (Tomcat 6 + Spring + Stripes)
but I've got some error as I receive the message:
- subject header: empty
- to header: undisclosed-recipient
- html message: shown as plain text (with MIME boundary) in the message body
I'm just setting all as in the example but it doesn't work! Same code of the example put into
a Stripes ActionBean...
All needed libraries are included as well and the project is managed with Maven...

>From a simple Java project everything works right, so it's not a problem of my smtp server.

Anyone who experienced something similar?
Something to configure in my Tomcat + Spring + Stripes environment?

Thank you in advance,

Ema

Scopri il  Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!