commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of commons-cli?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 06:04:16 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Russel Winder
<russel.winder@concertant.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 23:06 +0200, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>
>> I've checked in a working Maven 2 POM in the 1.x branch. It is missing
>> the assembly bits, but we can look at that later on. Let me know if it
>> needs anything more.
>
> Splendid, thanks.  I can now build CLI 1.x :-)
>
> I guess it might be wise to retire the Maven 1 build files?

With Lang I kept the Maven1 build until a release had been done with
the M2 one. There's "working" and there's "able to generate a correct
distribution + website".

Of course the website comes from CLI2 for CLI, so that's half of that
out of the way :)

> Now I just have to wait for Bazaar to finish building a branch of the
> CLI 1.x and CLI Trunk branches -- it is a long waiting job on a
> Subversion repository with 660,000 revisions !

How horrid :) [he says knowing that one day he needs to pick up bazaar
or git or something].

Hen