commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of commons-cli?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 06:54:51 GMT
CLI 2.0 I don't see any time soon (ever) unless someone gets a big urge.

CLI 1.2 I have on my list as a 'sometime soon' along with the next
Collections 3.x and Codec 1.x - looking at it I think it could go very
easily, none of the 4 tickets are blocked (ignoring that CLI-137 is a
painful one to close as WONTFIX).

Hen