commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is JXPath project abandoned?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:37:11 GMT
For the most part this project is in maintenance mode.
 There's not a wealth of interest/expertise on adding
new features, but the community is committed to seeing
through the original goal of providing a compatible
implementation of XPath 1.0.  JXPath 1.3 should be
released in the relatively near future, say, sometime
this year.  :o  There are a host of bugfixes and other
improvements there.

Thanks for your interest,
Matt