commons-user mailing list archives

From "Peter B. Vahlstrup" <pe...@vahlstrup.com>
Subject [betwixt] HashMap with keys containg attributes?
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:58:04 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem reading a betwixt file containing a map with key-value
pairs where the key itself has attributes. The output looks like this:

…

            <educatorClassEntitys>

              <entry id="4">

                <class>java.util.HashMap$Entry</class>

                <key id="5">

<class>com.vahlstrup.apps.imv.timeTableOrganizer.domain.Educator</class>

                  <department>Medievidenskab</department>

                  <name>Dorthe Vahlstrup</name>

                </key>

                <value id="6">

<class>com.vahlstrup.apps.imv.timeTableOrganizer.utils.ArrayListModel</class

                  <empty>true</empty>

                  <size>0</size>

                </value>

              </entry>

            </educatorClassEntitys>

…

When I try to read it back the key value is created but there isn’t any
attributes set e.g. the “department” and “name” attributes. When I try to
read the Educator element from a file where it’s not a key in a map it works
fine, so my setters work on the class.

Checked by AVG.
19:55