commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Cervantes" <eljav...@gmail.com>
Subject jdom Document into Digester.parse method
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 19:21:14 GMT
Hi all, I am using digester to map xml to a Beans, Problem is that the xml
is maded dinamic and i  dont like to put the xml on the hard disk instead I
need use an outputstream to do that, I was looking for some method in the
digester's javadoc and on the internet, but without succesful. I mean if:

File input = new File("file.xml");
read = (AddressRead) digester.parse( input );

Accepts an other object  instead File o some to put de jdom Document in to
Digester.parse() method.

Hope I been clear.