commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daphna Deutsch" <>
Subject Problem when using ant task SCP
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:59:33 GMT

I'm trying to use the ant task SCP to copy a file from sftp server.

I manage to copy a local file to the SFTP server, with no errors. But
when I'm trying to copy a file from the SFTP server to a local
directory, the file is being copied but I'm getting error message at the
end of the task.

This is the task that I wrote:

<target name="get_from_sftp">

<scp file="USER:PAS@IP_ADDRESS:/daphna/res1.xml" todir="D:\result\"
trust="yes" sftp="true" />

And I'm getting the following result:

      [scp] Connecting to IP_ADDRESS:22

      [scp] Receiving file: /daphna/res1.xml

      [scp] Receiving: res1.xml : 127

      [scp] File transfer time: 0.02 Average Rate: 8,466.67 B/s

D:\projects\ANT\build.xml:41: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: 2: No such

Thanks for your help,